Hey Buddies! How is everything going on?
I’m so glad to bring to you more from a brand which I adore and love. In my last blog, I spoke to you about The foaming face wash from GBO and how I liked it. Today I’ll be sharing a product which I cannot stop using and find more and more uses out of it. By the name you’ve already guessed, it’s Aloe Vera gel! If you are constant visitor of my blog, you’ll know, Argan for my hair and Aloe for my skin mean everything to me.
My all time favorite and holy grail aloe vera gel by Peuro just finished and as I was about to repurchase, GBO launched this and I thought lets give this a chance. Want to know is this better that Peuro? Keep scrolling…
About Greenberry Organics:
Greenberry Organics are makers of fresh, natural and handmade cosmetics assorted in small batches to ensure purity and authenticity.
Our makers and founders have ensured that the production of each of our categories is made in small batches to make it relevant, fresh and genuine.
GBO remains eco-conscious in its approach to creating a sustainable planet as well as fair wages to our sources and vendors who strive hard to ensure quality ingredients which into the making of each batch.
We are young and understand the needs of millennials creating a fusion among core traditional values and modern sciences.
Enjoy nature’s finest products made fresh just for you!
Aloe Vera and Vitamin E:
Greenberry Organic’s Aloe Vera Hydro 3 IN 1 Miracle Gel is a completely safe and multipurpose Aloe Vera Gel which can be used on hair, scalp, face and body for adequate intense moisturization and hydration. The gel forms a protective barrier that helps retains moisture and promotes healing of the skin. Effective for Sunburns, hyper-pigmentation, acne scars, stretch marks, pimples and acne, minor burns, wounds and cuts. For best results apply before makeup to avoid any harsh reactions on the skin from makeup.
- An AYURVEDA based modern apothecary blend of unique NATURAL compounds including Aloe Vera Juice (Aloe Barbadensis), Aqua, Pentavitin®, Gel Base, Natural Vitamin E
- Light and paraben free Aloe Vera Gel is safe for any sort of application
- Use it of Face to avoid the harsh UV rays before going out in the sun | Works as a skin soother | Hydrates the skin tissues instantly | Is Non Sticky and Non Greasy
- With no added synthetic colors the Aloe Vera gel is safe to be applied on face and body
- Best recommended for daily use (After bath, before sleeping) | Can be used before makeup to protect the skin layers from artificial make up chemicals.
Price: 575 INR for 100 gms ( Recommended buy: During Sales. At the moment at 30% off for 405 INR)
Link to Buy: Amazon
The product comes is semi transparent tub. It has the label printed over and across it. The labels are water resistant which won’t become soggy and ugly if kept in moist, wet places. There is an inner spill-proof tight secure lid. You really need to close the inner lid properly and it takes a bit time to get it right. If there is even slight loose end, the outer lid wont fit which is really annoying. I’ve faced this issue with all their products. If you are in a hurry, you might even leave it unclosed which may spoil the product. But if done properly, it’s really amazing. You need to give some time to close it properly. Travel friendly and travel efficient.
I was really surprised when I first opened this product that it had a scent and quite a strong one. Aloe vera gel is mostly odorless. I know it’s mention in the ingredients that it contains fragrance and shouldn’t come as a shock. But it’s quite perfume-y rather than natural. It’s not bothering at all neither does it linger but my personal preference is aloe vera gel being odorless.
Usage: (Multiple ways to use this)
This product is known to be used multiple ways and the list can be long. Here are some major ways you can use this:
- As Moisturizer: This has to be my favorite way to use aloe vera gel. I have oily skin and finding a good cream which does’t make my face greasy is tough but ever since I started using aloe vera gel, there is no going back. This is so hydrating and moisturizing and suits every skin type.
- As Primer: Primer is so necessary if you want your makeup to go on flawlessly and don’t want your pores peaking out. This gel works amazing as a primer by filling in pores and giving smooth looking skin without spending a fortune on primers. Also, if you are like me and don’t have time to add primer into your routine everyday, this is best as it works two ways.
- As Eye Mask: At the end of the day, my body gives up and my eyes feel so tired and coming back checking mails and blogs adds in. Instead of using serums and creams, I just apply a thick layer on my eyes and let it sit for few minutes and massage it in few minutes later. This helps me reduce dark circles and fine lines and also it’s anti aging.
- As Hair Mask: Mix it in with your favorite oil or hair mask and leave it overnight, Trust me it will give you 2x results.
- As Hair Cream/gel: It can also be a replacement for your hair serums as it provides such beautiful luster to the hair without being greasy. If you have extremely dry hair, apply this on scalp pre-shower and mix it in with serum post-shower for best results. Guys can use this to set and style their hair.
- On Body: It’s great for moisturizing your body as well as it is very hydrating and also acts like a sunscreen so great step to be safe from sunburns.
- For Insect bites or Inflammation: Whenever I shave or wax, I develop skin irritation and the only thing I use is shit loads of aloe vera gel to heal it all. Mosquitoes are huge problem during rainy season as they get chance to breed and bring lethal diseases. As soon as I get a mosquito bite, I apply this as it will heal it as well as sooth the irritation caused by it.
I don’t really think I have any issue with the product. It is A grade quality and it’s amazing. The only cons I can pick out are the pricing range (but can get discount), the fragrance and the small extra step of packaging.
Do I recommend it? Of course I do. Aloe vera gel is like a staple product in skin care and you only need the best quality. When it comes to skin care, there is no compromise.
Thank you for your precious time spent on my blog. Hope you liked the review, if you did, do share and comment below how do you feel about this.
Love you all. xoxo – Bareen.