Hey buddies! I know I couldn’t be more late doing this review and I’m really sorry for that. But for the products I completely love and enjoy, I tend to forget about reviewing them (I know I am crazy). But I’m trying to catch up and will try uploading blogs everyday (can’t promise though). Moving on, lets talk about a product which has made me addicted to it and I can’t go through the day without it.
What’s standing between you and your unclogged pores might be just adding one product into your beauty routine, a toner.
This toner cleanses your skin deeply and provides you an instant glow. This is composed primarily of aloe, which is an ingredient known for its amazing benefits on the skin. The astringent properties of the toner make sure that your skin is well cared for by maintaining the pH of your skin, shrinking the pores, and by forming a protective layer over the skin.
Price: 245/- for 110 ml.
Link to purchase: Click Here
All you need to know about Toners:
One of the most frequently asked questions is why are toners necessary? Well if I start to go in deep then this will be a very lengthy blog! But let me tell you in short and hope that will clear out some of your doubts:
- The purpose of toners is to replenish and nourish skin after removing makeup and cleansing, a step that can significantly, and visibly, help your skin.
- Even if you use the most gentle cleanser, your skin still needs to be replenished with what the cleanser removes. It also serves to remove those last traces of makeup you may have missed with your cleanser.
- Toners are most helpful and necessary for people with oily or acne-prone skin, or for people who want extra cleansing after wearing makeup or other heavy skin products such as sun screen
- Applying a small amount of toner to a soft cotton ball or pad and gently blotting and wiping your face with it will remove oil and give the appearance of smaller pores.
- Our skin is naturally acidic, normally with a pH balance of between five and six. After cleansing, due to the alkaline nature of soap, the pH balance of skin gets disturbed. When this happens your skin needs to work overtime to restore the balance (and that may result in oil), but using a toner helps to restore this balance quickly.
- Toners can help close pores and tighten cell gaps after cleansing, thus reducing the penetration of impurities and environmental contaminants into the skin. It can even protect and remove chlorines and minerals present in tap water.
- Toner can also be used for washing your skin when it’s oily or dirt. It will leave your skin revitalized, even when you’re on-the-go.
- Toners containing glycolic or other alpha hydroxy acids can help to prevent ingrown hairs, so it also aids in grooming.
Most people swear by a toner! I do too. Just adding a toner in my life has done wonders. My friends don’t believe me when I say I’m oily skin person but it’s all because of a toner! For past year or so, I’ve been trying various toners from the drugstore but I finally found my perfect match. Toners from Green Bliss are beyond perfection and they are all natural! Finding a good toner at this price is nearly impossible but I just got saved by Green bliss on spending a bomb on toners which I tend to finish so quick.
After washing my face, I sprints this all over my face following with Green bliss Almond Honey toner and then wipe my whole face with a cotton ball or cotton pad and you won’t believe when I say it removes so much gunk which my face wash failed to take out.
The spray over here is so amazing and sprays very fine, even mist all over. The smell is very earthy and refreshing and not so bothering.
Here is an offer for you which you don’t want to miss. I highly suggest you to get the aloe face wash and toner combo and get the aloe soap free and you will never regret this purchase. If you miss this offer, I have one more for you. Get 10% off on all greenbliss products from www.jasnaturals.in using code ‘B13’.
Thank you for reading. Hope you like this review.