Hey guys!! So this month passed like a Fly in front of me. I cannot believe tomorrow we’ll enter the last month of the year 2016. I didn’t upload my monthly favs last month because I was busy with travelling and I’m really sorry about that. But there has not been any changes in my makeup routine for months except for few stuff. So lets jog through my makeup lane.
This two months were all about well contoured face, Smokey dark eyes and nude lips. My go to fall makeup!!!
Base/ Face products:
- Loreal Infallible foundation in the shade 150 Radiant Beige: Do I need to say anything? It will always be in my favs but I’m having issues with the shade. I’ve got really tan with all the travelling and this is becoming too light for me, maybe I’ll try new shade for summers or when I’m tan.
- Maybelline Age rewind eraser dark circles Concealer in the shade Medium: I finally got my hands on the world’s most fav concealer of all time. This concealer is everything I thought it would be. I got it from an instagram store for 900 bucks and I love it.
- Loreal mat magique compact: Already hit the pan of my second time buying it says how much I’m obsessed! I sometimes wear it as an only base product when I’m feeling bored and it still gives me natural flawless look.
- Maybelline V-face contour duo stick in the shade Light
- Terre D’ete bronzer in the shade Ambre: In my last monthly fav blog, I told you about this bronzer but that was a different shade. This shades has Pink undertones and basically looks more as a warm tone blush than bronzer so I use it as both bronzer and blush.
- Golden Rose Ball blushers: Similar to the bronzer, this is exactly same and I use this for same purpose.
- Sivanna Colors Shimmer bricks in the shade 02: I’m really into highlighting these days and love the first shade from here.
- Maybelline Nudes pallete: As I told you, this month was all about smokey eyes, I was all into this pallete. I even did everyday soft smokey eyes look on my Insta stories.
- Lakme Eyeconic Kajal in Brown: Except for the nudes pallete, I used this brown liner to create bold wing liner when I’m running late or even create smoked look using this liner.
- Maybelline Eyestudio Gel Liner: When it comes to the classic black wing, I know what to use.
Lips and Nails:
- Nykaa so matte lipstick in the shade Taupe Thrill: Since I got this, I haven’t used any other shade. I wear this every single day and I love it very much.
- Me now Liquid Lipstick in 22 : With fall here, this is my go to dark lipstick.
- W7 nail paint: I got this nail paint from big bazaar and it just retails for 50/- ikr?! I love the shade. I was not into glitter shades but I loved this nude gold shade.
Thank you guys for reading the blog till the end. Hope you like the blog and tell me if you want more of these. Do follow me on social media your support means alot to me and also doing a Huge giveaway, you don’t want to miss that.
Love you all.xoxo