Hello peeps! Today I’ll be talking about Essential oils. Many of us don’t know how essential, essential oils are for us. To be honest, I had never tried any essential oils before and wanted to try some for the longest time. Thanks for Peuro for sending some of the most amazing products which I absolutely love and swear by. I’ve been testing these out for the longest time to create this review+ uses kind of blog which so many of you are loving and enjoying. So lets get started.
Peuro is a brand born out of need.
People these days are switching from traditional chemically formulated bath and body products to natural ones. This is mainly because of change in lifestyle and increased awareness of the advantages of the natural proucts over their counterparts. And an interest and passion in creating these kind of products led to the birth of our brand ‘ Peuro’.
- we are a brand having all natural products
- we are a brand having chemical free and cruelty free products
- all our products provide more benefits over the price that you will spent on them
- our products are mild on the skin and have immense nutrition for your skin
- currently we offer handmade soaps, essential and carrier oils and aloevera gel
- we further intent to bring cold pressed soaps, body butters, body washes and shampoos, incense sticks and diffusers, car fragrances, etc.
- we strive hard to create and curate products that our customers need
- our products will soon be available on our website, Amazon and on Flipkart
- follow our Instagram page for recent updates.
They have finally launched their site! To browse and purchase their amazing products, Click Here.
1. Peuro Peppermint Essential Oil:
Pleasantly suitable for an abundance of oral and topical uses and antimicrobial properties, peppermint may be the most versatile essential oil in the world along with lavender.Peppermint essential oil gives a cooling sensation and has a calming effect on the body, which can relieve sore muscles when used topically. It also has antimicrobial properties so it can help freshen bad breath and soothe digestive issues.
- Reduces stomach aches
- Soothe digestive issues
- Freshens bad breath
- Relieves headaches
- Antimicrobial properties
- Improves mental focus
- Clears respiratory tract
- Boosts energy
- Releases tight muscles
- Cost-effective natural solution to replace pharmaceutical drugs
- Muscle pain relief: You don’t to buy those pain relievers anymore when you have this. Applying this of the affected area gives you immediate relief and a cooling sensation.
- Helps cure Sinus: I get sinus pain all the time. I have a really sensitive respiratory track which reacts to slightest change. Sniffing this or using this in a diffuser or even adding it into your steam can help you unclog the nose and get rid of the scratchy throat and headache. ( Do not apply it directly on the affected area as it is very concentrated)
- Joint Pain relief: If you have any old person in the house or you yourself are suffering from joint pain then massage this mixed with some other oil ( Peuro Avocado Oil) and it will work the best.
- Reduce Hunger Cravings: Inhaling peppermint essential oil can stave off the munchies and can help you feel full faster. If you can’t have a diffuser with you at dinnertime, try applying a couple drops on your temples or chest, or take a couple of deep sniffs from the bottle.
- Natural Energizer. Also helps to improve focus and concentration by taking sniffs of it while studying or using it with diffuser.
- Improve Cosmetics: Can be added to shampoo, conditioners, hair masks and face masks to get optimum use out of them.
- Luxurious Spa bath: I use this every time I have bath. It refreshes my body and mood completely and is the best thing to include in bath time as it also helps the skin heal.
There are many more use of Peppermint oil in curing various diseases related to head, fever and respiratory track and also helps in curing cancer. It is also known for its various unique uses as bug repellant and curing acne. The list is endless and I’m lucky to have this with me.
2. Lemongrass Essential Oils:
The moment I had open the packaging I received by Peuro, I could only smell the beautiful, refreshing citrusy aroma of this oil. I fell in love with it at that moment.
Lemongrass is an herb that belongs to the grass family of Poaceae. Lemongrass oil has a light and fresh lemony smell with earthy undertones. It is stimulating, relaxing, soothing, and balancing.The compounds that make up lemongrass essential oil are known to have anti-fungal, insecticidal, antiseptic, and anti-inflammatory properties.Lemongrass may prevent the growth of some bacteria and yeast and it has antioxidant properties. It contains substances that are used to alleviate muscle pain, reduce fever, and to stimulate uterus and menstrual flow.
Lemongrass essential oil is a source of essential vitamins such as vitamin A, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, folate and vitamin C. It also provides essential minerals such as magnesium, phosphorous, manganese, copper, potassium, calcium, zinc and iron.
Some of the most common lemongrass essential oil benefits are:
- Relieves headaches
- Reduces stomach aches
- Alleviates abdominal and muscle pain
- Kills germs
- Acts as an astringent
- Reduces fever
- Boosts energy
- Eases digestive tract spasms
- Can be used as an air freshener or also as deodorant by mixing 1:10 ratio with water.
- Very Helpful for skin as lemongrass has healing properties. Lemongrass oil is an effective cleanser for all skin types; its antiseptic and astringent properties make lemongrass oil perfect for getting even and glowing skin. It can sterilize your pores, serve as a natural toner, and strengthen your skin tissues. By rubbing this oil into your hair, scalp, and body, you can alleviate headaches or muscle pain.
- Lemongrass oil can strengthen your hair follicles, so if you are struggling with hair loss or an itchy and irritated scalp, massage a few drops of lemongrass oil into your scalp for two minutes and then rinse. The soothing and bacteria-killing properties will leave your hair shiny, fresh, and odor free.
- Helps in relieving stress. Put some drops on your pillow and you’ll get a good night sleep.
- Helps in detoxifying your body. Helps in digestion of food.
- Adding few drops into your green tea can help reduce Menstrual cramps.
There are much more uses which even I’m unaware of but I’m still experimenting and learning. I love both of the oils and the best way to use them is during a hot water bath. All the benefits of these oil just sink into your skin and makes it super amazing. I love using it in various ways and I think all should too.
Peuro Brand Review:
Links to review of each product:
I love all their products.
Thanks for reading till the end. thank you and love you all.