Hello guys! It’s good to be back here writing for you all. Hope you are liking the new layout of the blog!
While I was MIA, I was behind the scene testing some products to review, this being one of them. Seer Secrets is always coming up with new cool launches and I was in real need of a good scrub and hence I got this Luxurious Milking Almond Butter Scrub. I know the name is quite intimidating but I found some hits and misses which you need to know before you go to purchase it.
Experience an intense exfoliation with our luxurious milking almond butter scrub. It smoothens and softens skin and is designed to gently buff away dead skin cells and leave skin feeling soft. Enriched with Real almond powder embedded in Cocoa Butter & Pumice Stone, this butter scrub is for all skin types. It gently polish and exfoliate the skin surface and buff away dead cells, leaving your skin feeling irresistibly soft and smooth to touch. This Luxurious butter scrub is beneficial for areas that tend to be rough and dry skin such as body, face, heels, knees and elbows. After first use itself, your skin will feel soft and smooth to touch.
- MADE WITH 100% REAL ALMOND: This is a powerful formulation with 100 % Real Almond Powder that mixed with Cocoa Butter to help purify and deep cleanse the skin that result in a perfect radiant skin.
- GENTLE HEALING EXFOLIATION – This is a natural exfoliator which removes dead skin cells and removes tan to give a naturally brighter and glowing skin and your skin will turn silky smooth as dead skins cells are massaged away.
- MAJESTIC, SIMPLY LUXURIOUS – Leaving your skin and spirit revived. Containing essential ingredients like high-quality Almond powder & oil, cocoa butter. It gives your body the treatment it deserves. No need for a scrubber, just grab a dab and polish your skin away! Rejuvenation at last!
- HYDRATES & REDUCES SIGNS OF AGING – This scrub has the ability to reduce the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines and dark spots leaving you with beautiful skin and feeling younger.
Price: 693 INR for 175 gm
Ingredients: Almond Oil, Olive Oil, Sunflower Oil, Cocoa Butter, Palmitic Acid, Vitamin E (Anti-Oxidant), Almond Powder, Pumice Stone, Cherry Blossom Essential Oil.
The Scrub comes in a squeezy tube with a tight secure cap which avoids leaking of product. I found the nozzle to be a bit smaller which makes you want to exert more force to get the product out. It’s great if you want to travel with it as its sturdy to carry around and leak proof.
The scrub is quite thick liquid with scrubbing particles. Its not quite gritty but buttery as the name suggests. When scrubbed in contact with water, the almond particles turn into almond milk. As Almond is a rich source of oil, your skin becomes quite oily/greasy after scrubbing.
As said, it’s quite oily and I avoid using it on my face even though it is said it can be used anywhere. I only use it on my body which is on drier side. You need to wash the oily residue with a soap or if you have very dry skin or patch, you can keep it as it is. It’s a ideal scrub for winters. I use it once a week for my oily skin, dry skin can use it once or twice according to their skin needs.
It took me several trials to get my final thoughts on this product. My initial thought was its not for me because my skin was left extremely oily and had to wash my skin again which felt defeat of the purpose of the scrub, but feeling of the skin made me use it again and again and I actually started liking it.
It takes out all the dead skin without making your skin dry. The best part about the butter scrub is that your skin actually feels like butter. It takes out tan with regular use. Reduces skin imperfections and discoloration and is supposed to be anti aging.
- Ideal for dry mature skin.
- Reduces tan, skin imperfections and discoloration.
- Leaves the skin smooth and moisturized.
- Contains real Almonds. Completely Natural, vegan and paraben free.
- Not harsh on the skin as the scrubbing particles turn into milk which nourishes skin.
- Not best for oily skin.
- Need to rinse the residue with soap.
- On expensive side.
I only use this occasionally when my skin need little extra something. If you find this product ideal for you, its worth the splurge. Even though I’m an oily gal, I seem to enjoy it more than I thought.
Hope you like the review! Let me know your thoughts of this product in comment section below.
Thank you all. xoxo- Bareen