Hey guys welcome to the second part of the Natures Absolutes series. In my first blog, I shared about the most amazing Argan oil by Natures Absolutes and now I’m reviewing their rosehip oil.
Ever heard of rosehip before? I hadn’t either but now I’m so happy I have this. Rose hip. Rose hips are the round portion of the rose flower just below the petals. Rose hips contain the seeds of the rose plant. Dried rose hips and the seeds are used together to make medicine.
About Natures Absolutes:
Nature’s Absolutes is born out of our endless quest for healthy hair and skin. We, at Nature’s Absolutes offer an array of skin and hair care products, the authenticity and quality of which are completely uncompromised. We pride ourselves on delivering the best to make sure that your body gets the treatment and care it deserves. We care deeply about the environment and the experience we create for all those who come in touch with us and strive to set new standards of being an ethically conscious brand.
This cold pressed rosehip essential oil by Nature’s Absolute is rich in nutrients, versatile and particularly beneficial for the hair and skin. It deeply moisturizes skin and improves skin tone, giving the face a healthy rejuvenating glow. This carrier oil deeply hydrates and nourishes the skin, making it smooth and supple as well as helps soothe sunburns. Due to its amazing nourishing and moisturizing nature, Rosehip oil can be used on nails to strengthen them as well as used on heels to make them smooth and soft. Rosehip oil works wonders on the hair by deeply nourishing the root follicles and the scalp, adding a healthy vibrance to dull, lifeless hair. Rosehip oil, being a carrier/base oil can be easily blended with other carrier as well as essential oils so that it can be effectively used for body and hair massages as well as in aromatherapy.
Price: 549/- 30 ml
Comes in Blue glass bottle. There is separate pump included in the box which is extremely thoughtful and amazing. Great quality, elegant and travel friendly. The pump is also of amazing quality, doesn’t leak no matter what and dispenses right quantity.
- • For hair care: This carrier oil is nourishes and conditions the scalp and hair, making it smooth, shiny and vibrant.Face – Rosehip oil is an effective moisturizer, imparting a healthy radiance to the face when applied. It keeps skin supple and firm.
- Body – It is easily absorbed, deeply nourishes skin, making it smooth and soft and giving it a healthy glow
- Eyelashes and Eyebrows – This oil can be applied onto the eyebrows and eyelashes to make them thicker and darker
- Nails – Apply rosehip oil to your cuticles to give them a renewed shine
Firstly, I didn’t know what rose hip was when I received this product but I searched about it and I was really impressed by it. It has so many uses which makes it worth the purchase. I used to think using oils on oily skin would make things worse and I was afraid to try it on my skin. When I received this oil, I thought of giving this a shot. I used this to massage my skin and I was so surprised! It didn’t feel greasy at all after some time. Not only it made my skin soft but also my skin felt healthy and glowy. I also use this as my hair serum after bath on my semi dry hair with argan oil to tame the frizz. It has a slight red, orange colour. I use this on my legs and arms which are most dry parts of my body after bath as moisturizer. I have used this on my eye lashes but I still have to use it more often to see results. I recently tried fake nails and that did nothing but damage my nails, so I used this religiously and my nails are already better than before. If you have thin eyebrows, this will work for you.
- Super affordable.
- Multi purpose.
- Amazing packaging, travel friendly.
- Best thing for dry skin but works for oily skin as well.
- Can be used on face, hair, body, eyebrow, eyelashes and nails also.
- Makes skin glowy and healthy.
- Helps in reducing dark spots scars, stretchmarks and fine lines.
- Helps in getting rid of dandruff.
- Add to foundation to get dewy hydrating finish.
This is a really amazing oil and I would rate is 5/5.
Hope you like the review! If you did share with your family and friends.
Thank you. Love you all. xoxo